Saturday, March 17, 2007

Spiders!!!!

Still no camera, but if I did have it I would take a picture of this HUGE spider that is hanging out on the building at the gate of where I live. I came home from taking hubby to work the other morning and s I drove up to the gate I saw something brown and about the size of my hand sitting in the top corner. The gate guard kept eyeballing it looking extremely wary. When I stopped my car so he could check my ID, I saw what it was. It was a HUGE, FREAKIN' SPIDER!!!!!!!!! It had a body about the size of two gummy bears smushed butt to butt and it had long spindly legs. It looked CREEPY!!!! I asked the guard," What the heck is that thing?" and he said "I don't know, but I'm keeping an eye on it." I would too. I quickly put my window up in case the thing decided to jump ( because I really don't think I would want to live if something like that EVER jumped on me). It reminded me of that face hugger in Alien. Bluuuuahhhh! It was still there today hanging on the light. I think it's here to stay. I found it on the internet at www.whatsthisbug/spider6.html
It's the fourth picture down. That's exactly the same size and everything. Apparantly they eat cockroaches. I can't stop shuddering when I think about it. The thought of one of those things crawling across my floor just.......bluuuuahhhhhh! Hubby said if he was standing gate duty he would have killed it already. I wouldn't even mess with it. What if you missed? If it even came at me I would be scarred for life. For the rest of my life you could call me "Twitchy". And if it actually made contact with any part of my body I think I would have to kill myself. There would be no getting over that. The reat of my life would be spent reliving that moment and being thoroughly creeped out. I didn't know there were bugs that big!!!! Ahhhhhhhh! It was HUGE!!!! Did I mention it was HUGE and CREEPY???!!!!! Okay I'm going to stop so I can try to go to bed. My whole body is twitching in freaked outedness! Bluuuuuahhhhhhhh!
By the way anyone reading my blog can feel free to leave comments. Please. Check out that website and look at that spider and try not to shudder. I dare you!!!!

No comments: