Friday, March 2, 2007

Lumpy, Bumpy, and so Yummy

I got my package from PurlSoho today. It was like it was my birthday. It was wrapped up all nice and pretty and the yarn that I got is just as yummy as it looked online. I can't wait to get started on the project I have for it. I want to make a floor pillow cover or blankie for the kids. I had thought of doing a rug but it is merino and wouldn't take kindly to too many washings. It is rather on the expensive side as well and I don't know if I can afford a rug.....or blankie, although a floor pillow will probably eat through skeins as well. Farmhouse Yarns Lumpy Bumpy in Confetti. It has just become my favorite new yarn. I also got a circular pair of US 9 Addi's. Always exciting.
I haven't been posting recently because I can't find my camera. I like to augment my blogs with pictures and it has gone MIA. That's life with kids. Last time it went missing I found it a month later with 50 extra pictures with everything from a ceiling fan to an extreme closeup of Charlie's left nostril. I kept some of them. Quite amusing and a great thing to show to them later in life.

No comments: