Friday, June 15, 2007

Steroids: round 2

Here I am hopping the bus to CrazyTown again. Another round of steroids and hopefully a resolution to the itch phenomenon. It might be the dog, it might be eggs, it might be that I'm allergic to my hubby. I hope it's not the dog because then it's going to be hard to go visit hubby's family since they all own dogs. It started really breaking out yesterday bad and I had a plate of eggs for breakfast with the kids Wednesday morning. In fact if I remember correctly I started getting itchy around afternoon time Wednesday. If not then it's hubby who came home on Wednesday evening. Something that he's bringing home from work.....which could be ANYTHING! Or it just could be ANYTHING! Maybe it is the dog because since I got home I've gotten itchier and itchier. It's something in this house! I'm itchier downstairs then upstairs though and the dog resides upstairs. I don't know. I JUST DON'T KNOW! And it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!! It's idiotic that you should suddenly develop an allergy to something as an adult. And if it's eggs I'm really screwed because some of the best foods have eggs in them......like eggs. Or maybe it's the cat. She resides downstairs most of the time.....hmmmmm...... I wouldn't mind getting rid of the cat, but the kids wouldn't like it. They love her. And I would have thought that I would have broken out way back when we got the cat. Maybe it's just dust. Okay I'm going to stop with the maybes because they're driving me batty. Off to bed so I can nap and stop itching for a little bit while I'm unconcious.

No comments: