Friday, June 15, 2007

The Itch is Back

Elton John reference there for all you Elton John fans. But the itch is definitely back. I am freaked beyond belief and hating having to go back to the doctor. My car that I bought still isn't ready so they put me in a rental. The Guam bombest rental they could find.The check engine light is on and the door handle came off in the hubby's hand as he tried to enter the car. This car is one of the Tercels that they had for sale. I'm now forever grateful that they've taken the time to fix up the Camry as much as possible before releasing it to me and if they had handed me this Tercel for $3000 I would have handed it right back and be on a plane to Bali or Japan for a vacation right now. Surprisingly $3000 would not get me to CA either one way or round trip otherwise it would be there that I make my destination.
I was wrong in my posting before about the rainy season. The rainy season starts in July so the rain that we were seeing earlier is nothing. It seems funny that they let the kids out of school just in time for the rainy season. Happy summer vacation. Enjoy it indoors. Hopefully it won't be too bad and most of the rain will occur at night as I have read. We've been here all of the dry season and already almost had a typhoon. The rainy season is, of course, more prone to typhoons and I'm praying that this isn't the year for a super typhoon (or any year that we're here for that matter).
I guess at least it's a payday. That doesn't make the itch go away......in fact it doesn't even make it bearable at this point. You know what, I'm really starting to hate the ridiculousness that has become my life. I know it could be worse, but I also need a break at this point. I would settle for no itch, but I'm also tired of having to throw all my money away on rental cars because they can't fix my car or because they are continually repairing the other car that I have bought and paid for. I have other bills that need to be paid. Like the phone and the cable. It really sucks being stuck in the house with no vehicle or no money when you don't even have cable to make the time pass (no cable equals no tv period).
Well I'm off for the day to get money, see a doctor about some more steroids, and to hopefully get my car.....finally.

No comments: