Thursday, June 14, 2007

Passing

There is a blog that I read frequently, www.que-sarah-sarah.blogspot.com..... A woman named Sarah Toller who is living with melanoma. I just recently found her blog and have gained a new perspective on life by reading what it's like to live with cancer. All her dreams, being a mom in particular, were taken from her when cancer came knocking. She speaks very frankly and emotionally about how she always knew she was meant to be a mom and how she can't now because of cancer. She had been very sick as of late. Her hubby had been blogging for her since she was hospital bound and in and out of drug induced sleep. She died in the morning of the 12th of June stateside time. I never knew her, but I feel like I did and I cry for her. I hope she found peace.

No comments: