Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Just one more week and the Harry Potter book will be out. I'm really excited to see how everything ends. My friend brought me a whole bag full of sweaters from Airman's Attic. It's a store here where you're allowed to take thirty items for free. With the winter clothes you can take as many as you want which is great when you run out of yarn and have no money. I just have to figure out how to deconstruct the sweaters without losing too much of the yarn. I've never done it before, but it's probably just like constructing..... only backwards (wait while I state something even more obvious). I finally got my cable back on and am as bored as ever because there is nothing on and I've gotten used to not watching all the crap. I never realized how much mindless dribble is on TV until I had to go a few months without it. There are a few shows worth watching and I always like HGTV and the Food Network....... probably because so and so didn't sleep with howdawhat's girl, who also slept with so and so's ex, who is hot for and almost kissed whodidoodle last week while drunk at the megawitch's annual party of all the cool kids to which lame-o-nerdicous wasn't invited. Yeah, that's probably why.
I can't wait for the hubby to get home. I'm so ready to get out and do something on my own......... I mean with my hubby. No not really. I mean on my own. I can't wait to get out to a movie or the beach without having to hold my kids by the back of their shirts so they're not running in the aisles or worrying about them drowning. I'll be able to relax at the beach and sleep in the sun and get burned all over my body..... just the front. Ah, good times...... good times.

No comments: