Friday, July 20, 2007

Must See Movies

If you need something to......... Holy Hera!!!!! My house is shaking...... Woooooo! That was a long one. Didn't really shake (at least upstairs) but it made the house sound really loud with the rumbling and the....... well rumbling. We haven't had an earthquake in a while and that was a good one. I'd say a five or six. I think it really shook the downstairs because it freaked the kids out and they were downstairs. Normally they don't even notice them.
Anyways..... good summer movies to pass the day time while I'm reading Harry Potter and you're still waiting for it to come out in your fellow bookstore (sorry I couldn't resist with the mocking). Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix....... a definite must see for the Harry Potter fan. It was a good one. BUT, I have to say that my favorite movie to date this summer is Transformers. Shia LeBouf was so cute and his dialogue kept me laughing. The action was AWESOME!!!! I can not stress that enough. AWESOME!!!!!! I left the theatre quiet because if I started talking about the movie I was going to start jumping up and down like a kid screaming to everyone about how AWESOME that movie was. I wanted to burst out of my skin, I was so psyched after seeing that movie. AWESOME!!!! Did I mention it was AWESOME!!!!!? I was an occassional watcher of the cartoon when I was a kid so a die hard fan may love it, but then again they may hate it...... being the biggest critique as well as fan. The special effects were just...... WOW, and the humor was great.
Twelve more hours for Harry Potter. They don't have any midnight madness for the bookstores here, otherwise I would only have four more hours and I'd be jumping out of my skin in excitement. As it is right now my stomach is all butterfly...er.....y. Yeah.... something like that. I have my scarf bag that I made and I'm going to carry my book home in it :-)
Still plugging away on the blouson. That 10 inches of St st is kicking my butt. Lots of sts in St st in the round. It's taking forever. I'm averaging a row or two a day. I'm ready to start something new and might make a hat out of the Rowan Calmer that I have even though it's not really my color...... I've never been one for lavender. It's official name is Tinkerbell and I think that's the only reason why it's endearing to me in any way. If I wind up not using it it'll make a great hat for Lola when we go to Tokyo....... if we get to go to Tokyo ( I really want to go to Tokyo!!!!!). I have yet to be able to save money since we have gotten here. It's really difficult, but we're not struggling. It's more about just staying at home and not going out so much, but it's hard to when it's so beautiful outside. You wind up on the other side of the island using up all your gas and having to buy lunch. We need a cooler.

No comments: