Friday, July 20, 2007

If I Ever Find That Gnome.....

..... you know, the one that stole my camera...... I'm going to kick his lil' gnome butt. There are so many things that I want to take pictures of and post on this blog as well as on MySpace and it kills me everytime I post another blog and have no pictures to accompany. Especially of my knitting because you can't see some of the cool things that I'm working on. I just finished a Gryffindor scarf bag that's big enough to hold the hardcover version of any Harry Potter book. Once the book craze is gone it'll work great to carry all my things when I go to the movies. One more day for me and then I shall know all the secrets of Harry Potter..... or at least all the secrets that JK lets us know. I was looking around on Mugglenet and they promised not to post spoilers, but I found that they post the links to them as well as putting them on the site where you have to highlight them if you want to read them. That's the same as posting spoilers in my mind. I'm keeping an open mind because I won't really know anything until I get to read the book. I pre ordered it, but realized that I won't get the book until several days afterwards and I would really be pissed if some ass went walking around the day after with a tee that says something like "Hermione dies on pg 503" and then I would have to jump him and beat the crap out of him (I don't know if Hermione dies in the final book or not..... I hope not because I have hopes for her and Ron). They did that with the sixth book and it really ticked me off even though I finished reading it before leaving my house and finding the sad truth, but it made me mad for all those that hadn't gotten that far into the book yet...... like the ten year old that started crying after she read the crapsters tee. One more day and I'll be up in the bookstore buying a book that I have already bought so that someone doesn't ruin it for me. That entire day will be spent reading and I'm hoping I'll have it done in a few hours.

No comments: