Saturday, May 19, 2007

Toothfairy


Well here it is. A picture of Lola missing her tooth and with short hair (which I think looks really cute). She lost her tooth on Mother's Day. And we also had a nice sized earthquake. I suppose it's the rainy season here because it has been raining like crazy. Everytime I get the kids dressed to go play and then the sky goes grey and it pours down t must have started the growing season for vegetation that we are all allergic to because we have been sneezing like crazy.
Come Monday we will have a new family member. We're taking my friend's dog because she can't take the time with her that she wishes she could. Seeing as she's eight months pregnant with her third child I can see why. Her dog, Lucy, reminds me of our golden retriever, Lilo, that was lost in transit to Guam. Lucy is a boonie dog and she's almost a year old. I'll have just enough time left to train her the rest of the way before I go back to work and the kids head of to school and the CDC. I'm looking at a part time job at a bookstore inside the airport. It's the graveyard shift and works great for me until the hubby goes out. Then I have to find someone to watch them in the middle of the night (pretty easy since they'll all be sleeping).
I'm now four skeins into my create-a-long project. It's looking pretty darn good and I'll take a pic of it after I do the decreases for the waist. I have to admit that it's pretty plain, but that's how I like my projects. The pieces in your wardrobe that last the longest are the ones that are classic and plainish in design. So hopefully after Lola has outgrown this dress it'll still get plenty of wear for generations to come.

No comments: