Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Psoriasis Sucks

I found that they're having a Walk for the Cure for Psoriasis here in Charlotte this coming weekend. I wish I had known sooner so that I could have signed up. Maybe I can still go up there and donate and have all my friends donate or something. I hope they do it again next year so that I can participate.
All this is made even more important to me by the fact that it seems like the Humira is starting to not be as effective. I'm finding that I'm getting some inverse spots back and my joints are screaming at me. All this may also be due to the dip in temperature (I'm crossing my fingers on this one) but I was starting to notice mroe aches and spots before we left Guam, but I shrugged it off to stress. I'm still shrugging things off to stress until I get to a doctor and he/she tells me otherwise. I'm hoping it's just the cold weather and a little hydrocortisone creme and ibuprofen will put everything back to rights. Say a prayer for me and keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

AMK said...

Since there is no cure yet for psoriasis, skin's scaling, flaking and itchiness can be lessen by applying psoriasis cream. There are products that have mild formula that soothes and moisturizes the skin.