Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like.......

I try to save the insanity of Christmas for December only and not allow it to seep out into the rest of the year. Yeah right. I'm a knitter which means that my insanity level hits critical mass in September and stays there until the last gift is unwrapped. Then it begins again at the beginning of the New Year. See September is crunch time. Time when I have to figure out do I really have time to knit 14 more pairs of socks before Santa squeezes his fat arse down the chimney. Time when I wonder if I'm going to hell for that thought and time when I see if I can squeeze in more knitting without making my head explode. It never works out. Why? Because I am procrastinator and what I should have done in September I am now doing in December (good thing the list is short this year) along with trying out ideas for a little business I may be starting up soon (if I ever gear up the necessary confidence.... this is scary). Enjoy your Christmas and I'll enjoy the Nog.

No comments: