Thursday, October 25, 2012

To Everything, Turn, Turn, Turn.......

My aunt asked if I blog and I had to admit that I had fallen off the wagon and have gotten to the point where I hardly ever blog. Some of that has to do with the fact that I love to have a lot of pictures in my blog and the last several seem to be pictureless. I think it made me lose my excitement for my blog. I'm going to try and do better, but I can't promise that I will succeed. I have this habit of trying something just to learn how to do it or to say that I did it (my mini bucket lists) and then stopping once I've got it. I'm into the learning process. BUT, being out of school has meant that I've had a lot of time to try new things and I've got several new crafts that I've taken up and successfully completed that I would like to share. That brings me to the second reason why I really don't blog anymore, who reads this thing? Hardly anyone ever comments. Does anyone out there really care about what I'm putting on this little slice of WWW? Sigh. I guess that not blogging is a surefire way of never getting anyone interested in my blog, but I just don't think that anything I have to say or any of my talents are impressive to anyone. Regardless, I think that I'm going to keep plugging away at this thing and see what happens. Actual craft posts are returning and there will be pictures (provided I don't lose my camera like I always seem to do right when I want to load my pics to the blog). I'm going to do it this time and not procrastinate and once I stop laughing at myself for even posting this sentence I'll be back with another post....... real soon (that's a shout out to Mark Crilley, lol).

No comments: