Monday, March 21, 2011

Future's lookin' so Bright!!!!!!

First sunburn of the season. It hurts so good. It's been too hot to knit and I'm back to school as well so the knitting seems to be going on hiatus. I have to rip back and make the skinny clapotis longer as soon as I finish making a small bag from the same yarn. I needed to make sure that I have enough yarn for the bag, but now I'm thinking I might look for something different to make the little bag out of. I have been more inspired to draw lately and I think that I'm going to try to get in a few art classes stating Fall semester and build up a portfolio that I can have on hand. I'm still toying with the tattoo artist idea. If I can get my foot in the door it would so be worth it, but it's finding someone to train you that becomes the problem. That and I need a little more training in the art department (I think) before I start putting permanent ink on people's skin. I'm trying really hard to find my niche and I'm starting to think that learning to work on cars wouldn't be such a bad idea if my whole "life as an artist" doesn't pan out. I don't know what to do with myself. Time to find some new knitting projects to project the CALM again.

No comments: