Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snow on Guam



The seasonal snow has arrived at all the malls. We've spent many a night there so the kids can dance in it. We've done the Santa thing and all the shopping is done. The Christmas tree looks great even if my house is really dirty. So sad. It's really, really dirty. I've been sick since Thanksgiving (yes, still) and I've been trying to keep up with everything, but have been failing miserably. I don't like it and it just makes me feel sicker..... if that makes any sense. I was feeling okay yesterday and was primed to clean house today, but when I got up this morning I was struck down again. I was able to clean a little last night and I am grateful for that. I go back to the doctor on Friday and I am going to request that CT that she has offered on several occasions only to have me talk myself out of it. I'm not allowed to talk myself out of it this time. Hopefully they can schedule it soon and find nothing so that I can stop worrying about it. That's why I have talked myself out of it....... because I'm afraid of what they'll find, but if they find nothing the question then becomes..... well what is wrong? I like to think it's all in my head. Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream...... that's how I get by (thank you, Jack).

In other news I finished all my little sweaters (here are some of them) and I'm almost done whip stitching the baby blanket together and then I can send it off tomorrow (hope they like it). Oh yeah, I forgot to tell about the cool ornament that I found. My hubby was looking at Precious Moments (he's a collector) and I looked over and saw this little beauty. I squealed and jumped up and down and did the happy dance in front of several people. "She's knitting.... look she's knitting with her little knitting needles! That's so mine!" I cried and immediately carried my little knitter to the register and bought her.

No comments: