Friday, September 4, 2009

New Yarn Equals True Love

I got my yarn! Which means that I've cast on for new projects and left my current projects laying to the side, sobbing softly. I started DD's blanket and I'm doubting that I'm going to have it finished before we have to leave. Especially since I just found out this week that we're leaving by the 21st...... of this month. What is today????? CrAP.
The blanket is turning out beautifully though.

I also cast on for a Blossom Hat from the fall 09 issue of Designer Knitting. It's coming along and it'll look great on my daughter. I was hoping that it would be my hat, but it's looking like it's going to be too small. I tried to start a few mittens, but they were coming out too small so I had to frog them. It's my first try at mittens so I'm trying to get the basic pattern committed to memory. Maybe these can be the projects that I finish on the plane.

No comments: